BackgroundNutriCount® was established in 2012 by Niamh O’Connor, of Cork Nutrition Consultancy™. Niamh is a Registered Dietitian & Freelance Consultant Nutritionist with over 19 years experience. Niamh is an honours graduate of Trinity College Dublin & Dublin Institute of Technology and has practised as a dietitian in Ireland since 1993. In 1999, Niamh set up Cork Nutrition Consultancy™, a full time private practice & nutrition consultancy, with a comprehensive portfolio of clients including from the food industry, catering & retail sector. Niamh is a member of the Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute (INDI) and the Network of Enterprising Women (NEW). She is also the founder of SEDI™ (a professional networking group for Freelance entrepreneurial Consultant Dietitians in Ireland). Niamh is also an Associate Member of the Restaurants Association of Ireland. Check out our NEW NutriCount® website www.nutricount.ie Contact us today to arrange a free consultation. Call us on 021-6010786 or email email@example.com NutriCount® Services
- Free no-obligation consultation to discuss how NutriCount® menu analysis can increase sales and profits in your food business or restaurant
- Menu Calorie Counts (Menu analysis & Calorie posting in accordance with the technical guidance notes issued by The Food Safety Authority of Ireland)
- Full Nutritional Analysis & extensive menu labelling
- Mentoring on the use of Health Claims on your menu in accordance with EU Food Labelling Legislation
- Allergen Labelling such as Gluten content, in accordance with the Codex Standard & New EU legislation relating to all food/beverages or meals carrying a gluten-free claim.